You are here
- Employee Friendly Working Environment
- Established Business, Over 30 Years, That Still In Growth Mode
About Our Client
Our Client is a Real Estate Firm that Specializes in Single Family Homes. Having Been in the Real Estate Business for Over 25 Years, the Company Has Been Able to Build a Portfolio of Business Spanning Across: Property Management, Non Performing Loans, Acquisitions, Non Equity Investments, Private Lending, and Brokerage to name a few.
With Over 500 Employees Globally, the Company Provides an Entrepreneurial Working Environment that Allows Employees to Work in a Team Oriented Culture that Resulted the Company Going to From to Strength to Strength.
Headquartered a Quick Skip Away from the Beach, my Client is Looking for Talented Individuals Who are Interested in Joining a Dynamic Organization that are Interested in Building a Career.
- Records journal entries to account for business activities, ensuring completeness, accuracy and compliance with general accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Reconciles general ledger accounts, ensuring the accounts balance to underlying support and investigating and resolving any reconciling items.
- Perform analysis of account balances and activity and provide explanation on variances.
- Understand, perform and maintain functions in compliance with internal controls and business processes.
- Assists the accounting manager in creating forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- Assist and participate in optimizing existing process to increase efficiency.
- Participate in special projects as deemed necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Self-Starter - Ownership
- Organized, Detail oriented and Thorough
- Experienced with multi-entities that are complex and high volume driven
- Understanding and experienced in best practice
- Collaboration Skills
- Ethical Conduct
What's on Offer
Extensive benefits package that inclusive of competitive basic salary and performance bonus.
Full Medical Plans
Additional benefits: Corporate Getaways, Corporate Vacation home usage. . .