You are here
Sr. Analyst / Portfolio Management Associate
Exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing, Real Estate PE firm!
Gain exposure to members of Acquisition, Investor Relations, and Accounting
About Our Client
A Brentwood based Real Estate Private Equity Investment firm uses a unique, hands on & value add approach which has resulted in 100+ properties & 13,400 units acquired ($2Billion of acquired value). Finding such success in their niche strategy of acquiring B-List multifamily properties and turning them into A-List through conservative investment has resulted in their overall, rapid growth!
* Aid in the investment oversight and performance of Opportunity Funds and their value add multi-family assets
* Oversee the third party asset management and construction management teams by implementing the firm's business plan
* Perform financial analysis in support of investment-level decisions for refinance and exit strategies for individual assets and three GP funds
* Underwrite recapitalizations and investment opportunities - including waterfalling investment returns
* Create and prepare investor valuations, summaries and presentations
* Model investment scenarios and prepare historical return analyses of fund performance.
* Assist in transaction oversight of refinances and dispositions
* Prepare, edit and review quarterly investor reports for firm's Opportunity Funds and Syndications and participate in the research, design and creation of new reports.
* Review cash flow statements, preferred interest calculations and distribution recommendations
* Work closely with the investor relations team to provide proactive communication on investment results, including case studies, memos and newsletters
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field
- Progressive Analyst experience
- Strong Modeling & Writing skills
- Experience in Real Estate industry highly preferred
- High proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Goal and deadline oriented
What's on Offer
- Completive base salary + bonus
- Covered medical, dental, and vision
- 401k package
- Flexibility in schedule
- Opportunities for travel
- Strong mentorship and focused training