You are here
Sr. AR Accountant
Great chance to join a well established company.
An opportunity to advance in your career.
About Our Client
My client is a well established, fast-paced company that is dedicated to the transformation of iconic global beauty brands.
- The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transitions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables data.
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve client's billing issues.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection regulations.
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk or accounts receivable manager.
What's on Offer
$70,000 to $75,000 (depending on experience)