You are here
Sr. Controls Engineer
5+ years of electrical controls engineering
BS in Electrical Engineering
About Our Client
My client is a leading company in the CPG industry, covering North America.
This Sr. Controls Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients on various types of projects from new equipment design layouts, capital projects, technical engineering support and troubleshooting, and any other specialty projects per customer requirements
- Travel on-site to customer facilities for technical equipment support and new equipment installation and commissioning
- Work with management team to drive new business
- Work to become subject matter expert within various supported equipment within the set industries
The Successful Applicant
This Sr. Controls Engineer will have the following qualifications:
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of electrical controls engineering experience within a manufacturing/production environment
- Strong experience with Siemens S7 software (Allen Bradley accepted but not preferred)
- Experience working on German manufacturing equipment a big plus!
- Experience with project design, installation, and commissioning
- Ability to travel 60% or more depending on project size
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a market leader with strong growth potential!