You are here
Sr. Demand Planner
Looking for a dynamic, highly organized and experienced Sr. Demand Planner
Excellent base salary, benefits and opportunities for growth
About Our Client
As one of the leading candy manufacturers in the United States, the company has an exciting history for providing the most delicious treats to people of all ages. With locations all across the country in locations such as Los Angeles, Chicago and New York City, the company's products feature an impressive variety of flavors and delicacies inspired by cultures all around the globe.
- Serve as the cross-functional resource and the point person on inventory through out the company.
- Create demand forcasts at numerous levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons that serve as build plans for production.
- Reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect current inventory availability and updated marketing and sales assumptions.
- Review and understand historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
- Interact with marketing, finance and sales to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Execute work orders and transfer orders to maintain desired inventory levels at all distribution centers.
- Provide input to the organization in developing inventory strategies on new products, existing items and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate build plans to the warehouse team.
- Report inventory availability, risks and opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Merchandising or related field.
- 3+ years in a consumer products planning, merchandising or forecasting role.
- Strong demonstrated experience managing projects and analyzing data.
- Exceptional computer literacy, especially Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing deadlines and deliverables.
What's on Offer
- Excellent base salary and bonus structure
- Benefits including medical, dental and vision; 401K Plan after 1 year
- Opportunity to work for a high profile company in a senior level role