You are here
Sr Demand Planner
Opportunity to work for a company focused on the great outdoors!
Be a part of a company that is a leader in sustainablity and innovation!
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the cycling industry. Based in the SF Bay Area, they believe that having a strong focus on the great outdoors will make the world a better place. This is a great opportunity to get in with a company that makes sustainability and innovation a key component of their culture!
- Generate demand forecasts at the SKU and model level, combining historical data, market intelligence, and inventory position
- Lead the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process for assigned categories within their region
- Work proactively with sales, marketing, finance and supply chain to identify key forecast inputs, market assumptions/drivers for current line items, new product introductions (NPI), carry in-line (CIL) and end of life (EOL) items
- Manage end of life/excess & obsolete (E&O) stock items, identify risk and propose action plans to mitigate risk, meet and exceed E&O targets while minimizing profit impact
- Work with planning manager, sales, marketing, finance and supply chain to make adjustments to demand forecast based on cross-functional input
The Successful Applicant
- 3-7 years of experience in a Supply Chain function that includes demand, supply and/or inventory planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, or related field
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle
- Knowledge and understanding of S&OP, purchasing, forecasting and inventory management
- High level of energy, passion and enthusiasm for outdoor lifestyle in general and cycling in particularAbility to work in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
Market Competitive Compensation and bonus, with other details disclosed to applicants