You are here
Sr Director of Procurement
Develop and manage strategic vendor relationships
Newly created role for expanding procurement team
About Our Client
Our client is a national brand with a growing global footprint in the healthcare space. With double-digit growth year-over-year for four years straight, our client's procurement team continues to expand and bring aboard top talent to lead the strategic vision.
- Provide procurement strategy and leadership of assigned product categories.
- Conduct product category market assessments and supply chain studies.
- Develop and implement strategic procurement strategies.
- Develop business requirements, scopes of work, and service level requirements for corporate and project procurement agreements.
- Negotiate price and contract terms with vendors.
- Develop procurement contracts for execution.
- Manage to completion issues to ensure timely decision-making and resolution.
- Champion the adoption of and utilization of strategic procurement strategies in assigned region(s).
- Evaluate and recommend regional project objectives based on development plans.
- Coordinate the resources necessary to properly support and ensure implementation of all targeted strategic procurement categories for assigned region.
The Successful Applicant
- Specific experience in negotiating contracts and purchasing agreements and managing RFP processes
- Strong analytical, strategic planning, risk management and organizational abilities.
- Passionate, entrepreneurial and dedicated to success.
- BA/BS, Master's Preferred
- 5+ years managing direct reports in a robust procurement organization
- 10+ years strategic sourcing experience
What's on Offer
Expected compensation for the Sr Director of Procurement is targeted at $190,000+ base salary + bonus + long-term incentive