You are here
Engineering & Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering
Vaccum/Blower Systems/Pumps/Rotary Systems/Valves
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, manufacturing company focused on creative innovation, modernized advancements, and sustainability to empower the global sector. They operate in markets and various sectors across the globe and continue to improve business among new regions, executing their commitment to lead in each market as well as create value for business partners and stakeholders.
- Responsible for leading and directing all technical functions within the operation, including process engineering, development, and implementation of process and quality control systems in the manufacturing division.
- Refine and enhance processes via 5S, Kaizen, Root Cause Analysis, Lean Six Sigma, DFMEA and other quality operations to ensure scope of engineering requirements are met
- Ensure all organizational effectiveness is in compliance while working with cross functional teams in R&D, manufacturing, and design areas
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering or relevant field (Electrical, Industrial)
- 5-7 years' experience in designing various systems (rotary, blowers, vacuum highly preferred)
- Minimum 5 years' experience with softwares (2D/3D CAD, Solidworks, PROE, Inventor, MS Excel)
- FEA, DFMEA, and CFD experience highly preferred
- Experience in lean manufacturing and project management environments
What's on Offer
Dependent upon experience.