You are here
Top 20 ENR Firm Seeking Experienced Estimator in North Carolina
Firm Specializes in Multi-Million Dollar Higher Education, Healthcare Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a national, top 20 ENR firm with an excellent presence in the Raleigh and VA market. Being a name brand across the country, the contractor will run multi-million dollar commercial projects with a specialty in the higher education and healthcare industries. The firm is seeking a Sr. Estimator to help lead the pre-construction team and step in handle projects $50M+.
Reporting into the Chief Estimator and head of Pre-con, the Sr. Estimator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare complete scope cost estimates based on proposal documentation on a variety of bid build and design build projects for various public and private client
- Review, interpret and analyze project documentation: drawings, specifications, data, commercial terms, proposals, etc.
- Manage the development of the initial project execution, logistics plans and schedule
- Solicit input from field operations to include in final project estimate
- Prepare detailed estimated costs for all self-perform work activities: craft hours, labor, material, and equipment costs from a crew based perspective
- Formulate all project indirect costs: staffing, project schedules, on-site facilities, support costs with schedule development
- Drive firm's estimating process/procedure compliance and consistency
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 10+ years' experience estimating commercial projects with a general contractor.
- Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or relevant degree
- Open to intermittent travel
Please apply below now, or contact Harry directly for more information at 617-824-2662.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be compensated based off experience, package will include comprehensive benefits and bonuses.