You are here
Sr. Financial Analyst - Real Estate
Leading property trust are looking for a future leader, heading up appraisals
Play a central role and work closely with senior leadership
About Our Client
During their three decade long journey in Chicago, they have secured themselves as one of the leading property management companies in the area. Headquartered out of the western suburbs, they have employees and offices across all of the U.S., providing a broad scope of projects and exciting growth opportunities for their employees.
In this role, you will play a centered part in the companies appraisal process. You will work directly with the Senior Vice President of Finance and be responsible for all communication with their 3rd party appraisers and related companies. If you are currently an appraiser looking to get off the road, you are highly encouraged to apply. Unlike with other firms, your job will mostly be based out of their Chicago headquarters, with minimal travel to other locations around the U.S.
- Working closely with Sr. VP of Finance and owners to coordinate the quarterly appraisal process.
- Maintain up-to-date information on current assets
- Prepares short, but thorough, internal appraisals for approximately 250 assets each quarter.
- Coordinates external appraisal process with third party appraiser, including property tours.
- Prepares oral and written presentations for management.
- Participates in the annual budget process.
- Prepares materials for quarterly Board Books.
- Works with the Operations department to understand each of our tenants and their need for/use of our buildings.
- Understands industrial real estate trends, including market rents, cap rates, supply/demand and investments trends.
- Acts in accordance with the values of the company and complies with all company processes and procedures.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance from accredited university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 3-10 years' experience with commercial real estate appraisals
- Strong technical skills, primarily with Microsoft Office products (Excel) and ARGUS software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required
- Proven self-starter with strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay, with bonuses!
- Excellent benefit packages
- Minimal travel
- Work directly with senior leadership