You are here
Sr. Financial Analyst - Retail industry - Ibank exp preferred
Join an expanding FP&A team with strong potential to grow
Opportunity to develop career in retail industry
About Our Client
My client is a growing retail group with a number of brands and businesses across the nation. They are currently expanding the FP&A function, and provide a stable but exciting platform for candidates looking to develop their career within corporate finance and strategy.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Support the company's development of an annual budget
- Set up monthly forecasting and reporting tools
- Perform analytics to understand business trends and drive decision making
- Perform cause of change analysis relating to revenue, gross margin and operating expenses across the organization
- Participate in ad hoc projects to support key strategic initiatives
- Key metrics reporting to measure and track business performance
- Scope of work primarily includes working with the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow related financials
- Assist in producing monthly and quarterly financial reporting package and other reporting requirements for board and banks
- Perform valuation and other analysis around company capital structure
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- BA in accounting/finance preferred.
- Prior experience in financial analytics required. Ibank/PE experience is highly advantageous.
- Passionate about retail industry.
- Strong in financial modeling and other analytic skills.
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail oriented and able to perform under deadlines.
What's on Offer
This role will offer a competitive base salary of $80,000 to $100,000 depending on experience.