You are here
Sr. Financial Analyst
Large High Performing REIT
Strong Career Development
About Our Client
Our client is a large well established REIT with assets under management in excess of $6bn. The portfolio of assets covers most investment classes and geographies in the US, Canada and Europe. They offer a comprehensive, range of asset and portfolio management, property management, leasing and development services.
- Contribute to a wide range of special projects related to client relations and product development
- Support the project management of new and existing products
- Work with manager to build and facilitate the necessary processes to effectively communicate the firm's product differentiators and expand the client base
- Support global investor relations activities including responding and facilitating responses to fundraising related investor inquiries, continuously evolve and improve fundraising processes, and track team performance on sales performance
- Conduct research, complete quantitative analysis and develop communications materials for team and other key stakeholders
- Liaise and build trusted relationships with functional leaders from across the firm
- Prepare executive management reports on CR&PD team operations and performance metrics, analyze information and communicate findings
- Support research, analytics and presentation of new business and new product development initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in finance, real estate, economics, or related field; equivalent combination of education and related experience in the industry will be considered
- Minimum of 3+ years of broad-based, progressive financial analysis and business planning experience
- Experience integrating corporate strategy, project management, financial analysis and presentation building
- Experience in commercial real estate investment industry a plus
- Strong understanding of IRR, NPV and other calculations required.
- Ability to perform discounted cash flow analysis and understand drivers and results is required.
- Understanding of standard financial statements and components of credit analysis.
What's on Offer
This position is a great position with an outstanding team - the role would suit an individual that is looking to develop meaningful analysis that is actually used! The team environment is second to none. The role pays $80,000 - $100,000 + 20% bonus potential. The role is based in an ideal location in the heart of the Loop.