You are here
Sr. Information Security Analyst
Fortune 500 Financial Institution in Midtown NYC
Seeking an Enterprise Level Security Engineer
About Our Client
The client is a specialist US financial institution that provides settlement services to its members in the foreign exchange market.
- Extensive experience of enterprise security solutions for infrastructure and application architectures (e.g. Cisco Remote Access, SecureIDS, VPN & Firewalls, SecurID, Checkpoint, Symantec ESM, PKI, Cryptography, NAI Entercept, SIEM, DLP, code analysis, RSA Authentication and Penetration/Vulnerability Testing at Network and Host level)
- Technical security implementation and analysis experience in a first class international business.
- Prior relevant experience gained in a security project/consultancy/architect orientated role
- Experience of managing or supporting Security investigations, including evidence gathering and analysis
- Experience of managing or supporting computer incident response
- Experience with intelligence gathering regarding security threats
- A good understanding of best practice security controls for market leading technologies (e.g. Cisco, DB2, SQL, NT, AIX, MQ)
- Experience of conducting Risk Assessments using best practice risk management methodologies.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of forensic investigation and evidence gathering techniques
- Knowledge and experience of US Banking Regulations (Federal Reserve Board).
- Experience of working in financial services sector (especially banking) and knowledge of the security requirements for this sector.
What's on Offer
Base + 20-25% Bonus + Benefits