You are here
Sr. Internal Audit Analyst
USD85,000 - USD105,000
Industry leading manufacturer
About Our Client
- Evaluate the status of the internal control environment, including a review management's control self - assessment (CSA) within business units and provide recommendation to bridge the gap between the current and recommended state.
- Identify cost savings and efficiencies within the business units by performing business process reviews and develop action plans to implement best practices.
- Participate in operational process improvement projects, due diligence reviews and formulate recommendations to management.
- Review controls over information technology in areas such as data security, systems development and implementation, and business system capabilities.
- Assist in the implementation of automated audit techniques and an integrated audit approach designed to encompass financial, operational, and information technology controls.
- Ability to lead audit engagements and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Domestic and international travel is approximately 35%.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of three (3) years of accounting or financial experience.
- Big 4 audit or other public accounting audit experience or Fortune 500 management accountant or financial analyst with manufacturing or distribution experience.
- Multilingual skills preferred (English, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, etc.) but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to communicate and engage at all levels of the organization.
- Strong PC and information systems skills.
- Impeccable integrity and the ability to work well as an individual contributor or as part of a team.
- Approximately 35% travel required.
· Bachelor's degree required in accounting/finance. CPA and/or a Master's in Accounting, MBA, CISA, CFE or CIA credentials preferred.
What's on Offer