You are here
Sr Inventory& Production Planner - Organic Food Company
Growing Organic Food Company
Inventory & Supply Chain Planning Experience in CPG environment required
About Our Client
Our client is global food based in San Francisco. Due to a strong growth, we are looking for a (Sr) Inventory& Production Planner to join the Supply Chain team.
Are you looking for a join a growing organic foods company with a great culture and real values?
This might be the right opportunity for you.
- Proactively manage finished goods production and component purchases in accordance with established, measurable KPI's
- Maintain acceptable inventory levels in order to support shipping orders OTIF (on-time in-full). Review inventory position and demand plan weekly
- Participate in and conduct daily/weekly meetings to ensure Co-packer is clear on production priorities. Track production results against schedule, identify and action shortages with the goal to achieve excellent production management
- Procure pouches, folding cartons, and misc. components at the optimum price level and in accordance with forecast and inventory goals to support production. Provide documentation that supports purchase decisions. Work in conjunction with Director of Operations to maintain acceptable inventory levels and reduce obsolescence.
- Manage component and finished goods logistics to support production and shipments out of our 3rd Party Warehouse/s
- Review and approve freight invoices. Report on freight costs on a monthly basis versus goals/budget
- Assist with monthly and annual stock reconciliations
- Ideally product shortages would not exist. When this happens, work closely with Operations Manager to communicate current and future stock availability including dates and quantities in an effort to assist with inventory allocations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or similar qualification
- 3 to 4 years of experience in Production Planning or another Supply Chain role (preferably in Food& Beverage or Consumer Goods)
- APICS Certification desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft NAV desirable
- Team oriented with strong problem solving, analytical and project management skills.
- Attentive to detail, can-do attitude, tenacious, and organized
- Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary + benefits & most importantly: great company culture