You are here
Sr. Investment Accountant - Financial Services
Leading REIT seeks investment accountant
$50M AUM, over 20 offices worldwide
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading REITs, boasting upwards of $50M AUM, a presence in every major financial hub, and unparalleled market recognition.
- Perform daily accounting functions for different investment types, including single-loans, loan portfolios, preferred equity, and operating real estate.
- Understanding of partnership and loan agreements
- Manage monthly expense accruals
- Monthly and Quarterly Investment Reporting
- Assisting with any necessary audits/reviews
- Process deal fundings
- Supervise and train junior staff members
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years' experience, preferably within the Private Equity or Real Estate space.
- CPA Preferred
- B.A. in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or related field.
- Superior MS Excel Skills
- Yardi Experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of US GAAP and application of accounting principles.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and be detail oriented
- Must have outstanding communication and organizational skills
What's on Offer
Compensation commensurate upon experience.