You are here
Sr. KYC Compliance Analyst
- Seeking Sr. KYC Compliance Analyst for growing group in prestigious bank
- Opportunity for contract extension and further job opportunity
About Our Client
Prestigious international financial services firm offering investment banking, asset management and wealth management services to a wide variety of clients around the globe. This role will be located in New Jersey.
The Sr. KYC Compliance Analyst will be responsible for conducting EDD on all high risk clients, identifying the source of wealth, reviewing KYC documentation to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations, assessing client risk classifications, and assisting with the renewal of KYC procedures. This individual must possess Private Banking experience and maintain a strong understanding of the BSA regulatory framework.
The Successful Applicant
Sr. KYC Compliance Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years' experience in KYC - no exceptions
- Experience dealing with high risk clientele
- Private Banking experience is a MUST
- LATAM experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate and benefits offered through Michael Page.