You are here
Sr Marketing Manager - Medical Device
- Huge opportunities for growth with a rapidly growing business
- Work from home capabilities with a successful medical device company
About Our Client
This is a newly created role with a rapidly growing medical device business in the greater Boston area. The company has grown organically over the last 20 years and they are looking to add to their marketing department because of this growth.
- Understand the market trends and market size, the reimbursement environment, the customer, competing systems and companies and potential new and disruptive technologies.
- Set global marketing and sales strategy for product and services solutions for the adult acute care market segments
- Lead the outbound marketing effort, training materials, sales and clinical support tools, marketing collateral and other segment promotion activities
- Assure brand and high level messaging consistency across geographical markets while working with local direct representation to customize marketing collateral and sales support material for given markets.
- Collaborate with product management in the early development and release of new products.
- Co-travel with sales and clinical team members to support important customer meetings and to better understand the realities and needs of the field
- Establish and manage relationships with leading clinical investigators in the respiratory space to further research and educate on the improved clinical outcomes and operational efficiencies from use of differentiated technology in the acute care segments
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' product or marketing management experience in healthcare/medical device industry.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package.