You are here
Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer
- Solid works, Metal Processing, Plastic
- Pro Engineer, Manufacturing, Medical Devices
About Our Client
The company is in the medical device industry with +50 years in the business.
- Responsible for the design and development of new or enhanced stent grafts and delivery systems from pre-clinical development through product commercialization.
- Lead efforts in developing and ensuring execution of rigorous testing of projects by designing thorough test plans (i.e. experimental design, data evaluation, generation of scientific reports).
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide technical procedure/direction and interact professionally and effectively with senior management, peers, team members, supervisors, outside customers, and other teams/departments on an ongoing basis to ensure product development success.
- Conduct and/or coordinates testing to verify that the design meets the engineering specifications
- Document engineering work in compliance with the company's quality system
- May indirectly supervise technicians and lead cross-functional development teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Mechanical engineering degree is a must
- Experience in metal processing industries (Gear, Hammer, screwdrivers, actuators, torks...)
- Solid Works/ Pro Engineer Experince
- +5 years of experience in the consumer, electronics or medical device industry.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits.