You are here
Sr. Mechanical Engineer - High Tech Manufacturing - NH
World leader in manufacturing high technology machines
Excellent company culture with benefits of global organization
About Our Client
Global leader in High Tech Manufacturing arena seeking Senior Mechanical Engineer for one of their top divisions in New Hampshire. The company has an excellent reputation for the employee-driven culture, and continually excels in producing market-leading solutions. This division is located in an excellent area for individuals who value a rural environment, while being within 2 hours of major cities.
Main responsibilities of the Sr. Mechanical Engineer include:
- Lead product development within cross-functional engineering teams.
- Utilize lean manufacturing methodologies and analysis tools.
- Act as a technical lead among peers and junior engineers.
- Demonstrate design and manufacturing knowledge in regards to innovative technology (i.e. semiconductors, robotics, etc.)
- Drive projects by managing timelines, feasibility, etc.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Sr. Mechanical Engineer profile:
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of Mechanical Engineering experience within relevant industry (i.e. Semiconductors, Robotics, etc.)
- Demonstrated success working with complex assemblies, mechanics, FEA, etc.
- Experience with CAD, SolidWorks, Creo.
**Apply now for details**
What's on Offer
- Join a market-leading technology company during an exciting time of growth.
- Opportunity to work in a cross-functional role and to interface with highly skilled individuals.
- Chance to grow within global organization.
- Competitive compensation package.