You are here
Sr. New Product Quality Engineer - Consumer Goods
- New product development design assurance
- Consumer goods industry experience
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing consumer goods company that is storming the market with their top quality products. The culture is best suited for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment. They hire the best and brightest engineers and this is a great opportunity for a Senior level engineer to join their team!
The Sr. New Product Quality Engineer - Consumer Goods will:
- Responsible for planning, management, and execution of new product development projects
- Development of Design Qualification Test Plan (DQTP)
- Project scoping and risk assessment (Engineering)
- Facilitate FMEA and analyze cross functionally
- Participate in Design, Tool Release, Engineering Build Reviews
- Conducting Supplier Quality Audits
- Evaluate new product concepts from end-user.
- Performs competitor product benchmarking and collaborates with category team to define product performance metrics and test methods.
- Applies best practices in establishing and validating product definition and KPI's.
- Conducts internal / external design and product performance reviews and manages the execution of resulting actions.
- Develops test requirements to validate packaging and shipping methods.
- Collaborates with China Engineering team over NPD and engineering build reviews.
The Successful Applicant
The Sr. New Product Quality Engineer - Consumer Goods should possess:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 6+ years of experience
- New product development and design assurance experience
- Excellent communicator
- Can work in fast paced environments
What's on Offer
- Highly reputable company
- Global engineering
- diverse and dynamic teams
- Multiple projects and new products
- Competitive compensation package