You are here
Sr. Paralegal - Corporate Governance
A Major Financial Holding Company
Seeking an experienced paralegal to support the Corporate Secretary
About Our Client
- A Major Public Financial Holding company
- Provides financing, leasing and advisory services.
- Support the Board of Directors and Board Committee meetings
- Draft agendas, resolutions and minutes.
- Assist with regulatory filings.
- Maintenance of entity management database.
- Prepare annual stockholder meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have over 12 years of experience working in a public company
- Detail oriented and highly organized paralegal
- Database Experience
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with full benefits