You are here
Sr. Procurement Manager - Marketing Services
Global CPG company with multiple household brands
Oversee up to $1B in marketing spend!
About Our Client
Our client is a global CPG company with several household, market-leading brands. They have a newly centralized indirect procurement function and a focus on process/continuous improvement within procurement. They are located downtown Chicago and have a very strong reputation for being a great place to work.
The Sr. Procurement Manager - Marketing Services will oversee all marketing procurement category spend for the North American brands, which is up to $1B. This role will manage a small team and will have the ability to utilize the global marketing procurement function to leverage global spend and share ideas/best practices.
Building internal stakeholder relationships is key for the Marketing Procurement team, since this role will integrate into the Marketing function and being utilized as a shared service to help add value to the Marketing stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of Marketing Procurement experience
- Strong background in managing marketing agency vendors
- Experience with digital (most important), creative, market research, and media agencies
- Global experience strongly preferred
- Early career marketing experience preferred
- Top-notch communication and leadership skills
What's on Offer
$140k-$165k + bonus and excellent benefits.