You are here
Sr. Product Manager - Security and Brand Protection
Global Manufacturer of IT Hardware and Software Solutions
Looking for Dynamic Strategic Growth Oriented Product Manager
About Our Client
Our client for the Sr. Product Manager opportunity is a global manufacturer with revenues over $1 billion. Operating in 5 continents with over 5,000 employees this client is able to service customers in a wide variety of locations and industries. This division within the organization specializes in brand protection and security solutions for their customers globally. They support some of the largest global customer goods manufacturers.
The Sr. Product Manager will be in charge of cradle to grave product management for a $10 million product portfolio. This a global customer facing role and the Sr. Product Manager will be in charge of leading and executing a strategic business plan for their product portfolio. This role requires heavy interaction cross functionally with sales, engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and R&D. This person must be able to bring a strong vision, plan, and be able to execute on that plan in order to achieve strong growth results.
- Manager a product portfolio of $10 million and higher
- Develop and implement a product roadmap focusing on product strategy driving by customer requirements
- Conduct VOC and Market Research analysis to understand customer needs, competitive market landscape, and market positioning
- Develop product pricing driving profitability
- Attend industry trade shows
- Work close with R&D and Engineering on new product development and product launches
- Travel 30% to customer sites to conduct needs analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, or related)
- MBA preferred
- 5 years of product management experience driving new product development, market research, and product roadmaps
- Prior experience managing a product portfolio of $10 million or larger
- Prior product development, product management experience with IT security solutions, IoT, RFID, embedded software, track and trace and similar
- Strong analytical and decision making skills to drive relevant and critical initiatives
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and strong presentation skills
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills driving and growing a sales force
- Track record in developing and executing product launches
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary $110,000 - $130,000, bonus 10%, full benefits, 401K, PTO
This position is located in the Greater Milwaukee area. Candidates must be willing to relocate. Relocation assistance is available.
Product, management, manager, engineering, engineer, development, launch, VOC, voice of customer, pricing, stage gate, design, identification, branding, print, printing, security, protection, RFID, trace, track, serialization, anti-counterfeiting, safety, brand, software, Bluetooth, software, embedded, cloud, IoT, internet of things.