You are here
Sr Project Manager
- Work on diverse, high end projects
- Excellent career progression plan
About Our Client
As one of the largest and oldest contractors in Chicago, this is one of our top clients thanks to their excellent reputation and exciting project list. People love working here thanks to the upper management's dedication to integrating technology, moving people around to different divisions, and the quarterly review program.
- Develop and strengthen client relationships through multiple channels
- Estimate projects from concept through completion
- Work closely with multiple individuals including Superintendents, Assistant Project Managers, Project Executives, and clients
- Track schedules and budgets to assure project is on track, report changes as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or related field
- 7+ years of progressive experience within construction industry
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time/within budget
- Ability to lead multiple projects from bidding through completion
What's on Offer
In addition to a very solid base salary, this role offers a discretionary bonus based on the profitability/timeliness of projects. The package also includes a car allowance, company issued tablet/phone, and a 401k with company match.
Apply now, this is an excellent opportunity!