You are here
Sr. Public Relations Manager
- Exciting opportunity for Public Relations rockstar!
- Chance to join growing company and become key part of business from day one.
About Our Client
My client is a dynamic and award-winning integrated agency that serves clients across multiple industries. Team work and collaboration are huge factors that all employees live by.
The Sr. Public Relations Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing public relations activities for multiple clients including resorts, hotels and restaurant
- Writing press releases and pitching for media coverage
- Organizing and managing special events such as press conferences and red carpet arrivals
- Creating compelling news pitches for media
- Managing social media campaigns
- Content creation
- Developing annual communications/marketing plans in conjunction with client
- Working closely with creative design team and in-house graphic design team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 4-6 years experience in public relations industry
- Experience working with hospitality, travel, or food and bev. clients
- Strong existing relationships with the New York media
- Strong existing relationships with key regional and national media
- A love of news, the media and current events
- Ability to pitch media
- Knowledge of Cision or other media management platforms
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary with bonus structure, medical benefits and 401k package is on offer for the right candidate.