You are here
Sr. Quality Engineer - Medical Device
Support the development of life saving product lines
Report directly to the Quality Manager
About Our Client
My client is a global medical device company that designs and develops whose product lines improve the lives of patients world wide.
As a Sr. Quality Engineer, you will ensure that compliance with the quality management system in accordance with ISO 13485 standards. You will also manage internal audits. Other roles and responsibilities include:
- Support the Continuous Improvement Process throughout new product development.
- Facilitate the resolution of external product quality concerns.
- Work cross-functionally with manufacturing and new product development teams.
- Resolve internal and external quality issues.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
In return for the following compensation, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering strongly preferred
- At least 4 years of experience within the medical device industry
- New product development experience a plus
- History in Design Control, Design Assurance preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits including bonus structure, 401k and health care
- Exciting career growth opportunities