You are here
Sr. Quality Engineer
Quality Engineer opening with a Gloabal Medical Device Company
Exciting and Growing Stable Medical Device Company
About Our Client
This global medical device company is dedicated to innovation to change the future of medicine. Their employees are selected based off of their commitment to contribute positively to the business and their own advancement within the company.
- Coordinate the resolution of product quality concerns (process/customer) and facilitate responsiveness to customers.
- Support and promote Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) activities.
- Assure quality management system alignment with the ISO13485 standard.
- Monitor and determine actions for first pass yield reports, scrap reports, and process audit reports.
- Participate in the review of design, manufacturing, and test documentation to ensure that applicable system and contract quality requirements are met.
- Analyze customer complaints and field failures. Coordinate corrective action, follow-up and reporting.
- Support resolution of Quality issues both internal/external working with production and engineering teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required with preference in Engineering or Science-related
- Experience with Risk Management, Design Control and Development
- 5+ years of medical device experience
- Working knowledge of ISO13485 requirements.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to provide support in a team environment.
- Individual must be able to follow directions accurately and finish tasks in a timely basis.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation packages, great benefits and opportunities for career progression!