You are here
Sr Recruitment Consultant
Global state of mind We're HQed in the UK
Make more money, have fewer problems
About Our Client
From where we started in 1976, we've grown to become a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 153 offices in 35 countries. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values.
Key responsibilities include:
* Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
* Identifying and developing client/business relationships
* Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates
* Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
* Offering resume, interview and general career advice
* Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
The Successful Applicant
Top 5 Reasons to join PageGroup:
1) More money, fewer problems Rather than worrying about making enough commission to live, an associate recruitment consultant base salary is $10-$20k more than the average entry-level recruiter salary. This takes the stress off and allows our consultants to really grow and thrive at PageGroup.
2.) Boredom is not an option Each day will bring new challenges to face and new people to meet. One day you could be at a Fortune 500 company speaking with their hiring team and the next day you can be at United Center box seats watching the Blackhawks play.
3.) We know the value of a day off Working at PageGroup gives you access to 20 vacation days, which is double the average most American and Canadian companies offer. Since our consultants work so hard, we encourage you to take days off to relax, recoup and enjoy life.
4.) Global state of mind We're HQed in the UK and have 140 global offices. We have won multiple Global Mobility Team of the Year awards for excelling in employee relocation - so if you want a new scene, we'll help happily help you transition and get there.
5.) Move up the corporate ladder Our world-renowned training programs start from day one as an associate consultant and continue on through Director-level, so you'll always have the confidence and leadership skills it takes to succeed.
What's on Offer
We offer the most competitive salary package in the industry plus unmatched benefits.
* New starters are eligible for bonus starting quarter 1
* $500 - $2,500 incentives are paid to Consultants for all introductions made that lead to a hire within PageGroup
* 20 Days paid vacation plus 11 national holidays
* Full quarterly bonuses are paid to Consultants who generate more than $60,000 a quarter
* Monthly office incentives include tickets to basketball, hockey and baseball events, team nights out, travel vouchers, nominated gadgets (cameras, Apple products, cordless headsets, etc) To be considered please email resume to Xavier Durrant, Senior Recruitment Consultant OR call 312-263-7472.