You are here
Sr. Supply Planner - Consumer Goods
Brand name company is seeking Sr. Supply Planner
Opportunity for professional development
About Our Client
A rapidly growing consumer products manufacturer and global distributor is currently looking to bring on a dynamic Sr. Supply Planner to join their team. The organization stands firmly behind their brand and promotes growth from within!
- Collaborates with Manufacturing team to sequence and manage the production within the month based on customer needs.
- Responsible for ongoing review of production plan against capacity and supply chain.
- Creates new item codes and bill of material, manage relevant master data.
- Manages timing and deliveries for product launches once concept is determined and schedules are finalized.
- Manages scorecard performance and reviews with Manufacturing team.
- Evaluates ongoing order quantities to balance the best cost while managing target inventory levels.
- Proactively manages inventory
- Resolves receiving discrepancies as needed prior to or after creating a receipt.
- Monitors finished goods in-transit and blocked invoices to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Aids in yearly physical inventory counting.
- Issues any alerts to all internal stakeholders and drives resolution.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated knowledge of Materials Requirement Planning required
- 3+ years of planning experience.
- BA/BS degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- NetSuite experience preferred.
- Standard MS Office applications required, advanced Excel strongly recommended
Apply today for immediate consideration! All qualified candidates will be contacted.
What's on Offer
- $70,000 - $90,000 base salary
- Potential for yearly bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- High visibility role with opportunity for growth!
Both Micheal Page and client are equal opportunity employers.