You are here
Sr. Systems Analsyt/.NET Developer
- Sr. Software Engineer with experience in Financial Services industry
- Must have excellenet communication skills and a team player
About Our Client
Small FS organization operating much like an advisory firm, catering to large banking clients
Located in the Financial District (One New York Plaza)
Sr. .NET Developer with experience in financial services and agile environment.
- Reporting to IT Manager and CITO (Chief Information Technology Officer) of a small FS organization catering to large banking clients
- Work with other Sytems Analyst/.NET Developers (Jr. and Sr.), Product Owners, Program Management, and QA.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills -- top priority as Sr. Systems Analysts/.NET Developers work in teams of 3-4, across a total application development group of 20-25, and meet with non-technical teams to gather requirements to create/modify apps to best fit departmental need.
- Technology professional who can be relied upon to complete work within a given timeline, work smart and deliver solutions that fill the void and/or solve the problem, apply best practices and cooperate with business heads as well as team members alike.
- Familar with object oriented programming (OOP) techniques
- ~7-10 years' application development experience, 5+ years' experience in financial services (banking preferred)
What's on Offer
Negotiable base salary + bonus + health/dental/vision + 18 days PTO + sick days + holidays + discounted gym membership