You are here
Staff Accountant - Ad Agency
Advertising industry experience strongly preferred
Opportunity for growth
About Our Client
An innovative marketing, advertising and experiential company looking for motivated (and dare we say, fun) individuals to join the team.
- Establish and maintain general ledger for assigned function area(s).
- Assist CFO and Controller with month-end financial close process.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Assist in monthly revenue and expense forecasting.
- Coordinate audit process with external auditors.
- Assist with the preparation of the company's annual budget.
- Perform customer, vendor and pricing analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Minimum two years of experience in an accounting role.
- CPA license preferred, not required.
- Thorough understanding of GAAP principles.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks.
- Experience in SAGE ERP and accounting software a plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (especially Excel).
- Experience with property tax and state registration filings a plus.
- Experience with assisting in HR processes and procedures a plus.
- Ability to be proactive and a self-starter.
What's on Offer
- Unlimited vacation
- Company paid health, dental, and disability insurances.
- Company-wide profit sharing program.