You are here
Staff Accountant - DTLA
Fast growing, Private Equity backed Real Estate firm looking to hire ASAP
High exposure to upper management and mentorship opportunities!
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing Real Estate firm that has found tremendous success in purchasing and redeveloping distressed homes across the country, and has continued plans for expansion following a substantial capital injection by a leading Private Equity firm.
- Manage bookkeeping for the company, including accounts payable, expense reporting, payroll, reconciliations, and receivables.
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets.
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Support monthly close process.
- Prepare general ledger trial balance & related financial statements for assigned subsidiaries
- Ad hoc reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience with Yardi highly preferred
- Big 4 experience highly preferred
- At least 1 full year of previous professional employment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to act effectively as an individual and member of a team
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation commensurate upon experience.