You are here
Staff Accountant: FinTech StartUp
Seeking a proactive staff accountant to join a FinTech start-up in Los Angele
High exposure role in the financial services industry
About Our Client
My client is a startup company that created has a leading platform for investing in debt. A fast-paced innovative environment that offers a lot of growth for driven confident individuals.
The duties of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Manage bookkeeping for the company, including accounts payable, expense reporting, payroll, employee reimbursements and receivables.
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets.
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors
- Support monthly close process
- Prepare general ledger trial balance & related financial statements for assigned subsidiaries
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to act effectively as an individual and member of a team
- High-energy, competitive individual
What's on Offer
This role offers a competitive salary, benefits, vacation, and opportunity for growth inside of the organization!
- Gain valuable experience working with senior leadership!
- Excellent opportunity out of Public Accounting