You are here
Staff Accountant - Huge Growth Potential
Rapidly Growing App Company
NYC Tech Start-Up With Tons of Room for Growth
About Our Client
A rapidly growing SaaS company in Manhattan.
- Ownership of full Accounting cycle in Quickbooks
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with customers, managers, and vendors
- Keep track of fixed assets
- Prepare and record payroll
- Collections on outstanding client accounts
- Bank and credit card reconciliations and P&L ownership
- Assists Tax Accountants on tax return preparation
- Participate ad-hoc business improvement projects
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by Finance Director
- Assist in daily Finance and Operations support tasks
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of two years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, reconciliation, ledger and payroll.
- Must have Quickbooks experience
- Subscription model and deferred revenue experience huge plus
- Tech industry experience huge plus
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Basic Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
What's on Offer
Flexible work from home