You are here
Staff Accountant - Manufacturing
General Accounting and Accounts Receivable Responsibilities
Report directly to the Controller
About Our Client
International Manufacturing Company located in Danvers, MA. The Staff Accountant - Manufacturing will report to the Controller and work within a close-knit accounting team. The Staff Accountant - Manufacturing will work for a company that encourages work-life balance as well as a team building culture. If you are interested in the position, please apply.
- Maintain and provide monthly detail to Finance Manager for General Journal entries; insure proper recording of new purchases and disposals
- Assist in month-end financial statement close
- Reconcile bank recs
- Assist in the preparation of sales commissions
- Weekly and monthly matrix preparation
- Calculation and tracking of state sales tax
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable
- Maintain and organize support for customer remittances (wire & credit card payments)
- Reconcile customer statements and correct discrepancies as necessary
- Create and mail customer invoices in the Order Management System (OMS) and QuickBooks
- Prepare invoices
- Create and process deposits
- Posts cash receipts, accounts receivable receipts, and accounts receivable invoices
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree.
- Software Skills: QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Experience as a Staff Accountant or AR/AP clerk required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
The Staff Accountant - Manufacturing will have the opportunity to advance their career within a business that aims to train and develop the talent that works for them within their business. The Staff Accountant - Manufacturing will enjoy a competitive base salary, bonus eligibility, 401K plan, health insurance, PTO, summer Fridays and additional benefits. If you are interested in this position, please apply for the opportunity for consideration. There is an immediate need for the position to be filled so please apply for consideration this week.