You are here
Staff Accountant - NYC Tech Start-up
Staff Accountant - CPA preferred
SaaS company experience preferred
About Our Client
Fast growing tech company with lots of room for growth.
- Documents all financial transactions by entering accurate account information.
- Enters all Purchase orders and Bills into the accounting system.
- Maintains and reconciles bank accounts, accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling various accounts.
- Compiles and summarizes financial status by collecting various financial information.
- Prepares monthly trial balance, balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality, develop and sustain professionalism among staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Staff Accountant.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Advanced QuickBooks or Netsuite.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- CPA preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits