You are here
- Looking for a Staff Accountant
- Immediate Staff Accountant temp needed
About Our Client
A growing manufacturing company set to double in size within the next 5-7 years and add on an additional 10 jobs throughout the accounting and finance departments.
- Assist the Controller with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounting Department.
- Perform the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer's benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Prepares internal financial statement information by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Gathers banking information, prepares management report of daily cash status, reconciles bank account to general ledger system.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a degree in Accounting
- Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in accounting and keep current with developments and trends. Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
What's on Offer
- Temp to Perm
- Competitive Pay Rate