You are here
- Staff Accountant
- Growing Firm in Delaware
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Post monthly, quarterly and year-end journal entries.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations including AR subledgers, bad debt, AP, etc.
- Research and correct account discrepancies and variances.
- Prepare amortization schedules.
- Prepare monthly reports for management and operations.
- Prepare reports and coordinate requests for external auditors.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Tech savvy; Excel: pivot tables, v-look up.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Self-starter and strong work ethic.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation.
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- High Growth Potential.