You are here
- Seeking a driven Staff Accountant with a CPA
- An exciting opportunity to work within a thriving Non-Profit Organazation
About Our Client
Our Client is a Non-Profit organization seeking to expand their accounting team in the New York City Head Quarters.
- Accurately apply payments and posting revenues received from Federal, State and City Government agencies. Reconcile cash and revenue for charitable contributions.
- Generate monthly budget/variance comparison report to ensure that all revenues are posted on a timely basis.
- Organize, manage and book multiple bills in order for VIP to receive the full capacity of revenue.
- Meet with Program Directors on a monthly basis to review A/R outstanding balances, and recommend related policies to improve the process.
- Update client information in system based on new admission, transfers, and discharges. Prorate rent and book revenue according to program.
- Review, analyze, and reconcile HRA client accounts to ensure all payments are received.
- Generate monthly invoices and statement of accounts and forward to Programs for distribution to clients.
- Prepare monthly HRA breakdown report for Controller and Accounts payable department when payment is received.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree - Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA is preferred
- 3+ years of experience (Accounting, audit, or financial reporting)
- Non-profit experience is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Strong demonstrated proficiency and knowledge of Accounting computer systems and programs
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation with benefits.