You are here
- International Company
- Fast paced and growing company, hiring Staff Accountant
About Our Client
International Products company. Leader in their industry with continued growth
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries for general ledger accounts.
- Analyze and reconcile Inter company transactions
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Develop and review liability accruals.
- Review contracts to determine cost incurred and related accruals.
- Maintain the listing of fixed assets and related depreciation.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Staff Accountant:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance related field
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Experience with one of the following software packages (SAP, JD Edwards, Great Plains, Oracle)
What's on Offer
base salary + bonus + excellent benefits