You are here
Fast paced and growing company, hiring Staff Accountant
About Our Client
International Products company. Leader in their industry with continued growth
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries for general ledger accounts.
- Analyze and reconcile Inter company transactions
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Develop and review liability accruals.
- Review contracts to determine cost incurred and related accruals.
- Maintain the listing of fixed assets and related depreciation.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Staff Accountant:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance related field
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Experience with one of the following software packages (SAP, JD Edwards, Great Plains, Oracle)
What's on Offer
base salary + bonus + excellent benefits