You are here
- CPG, Retail, or Wholesale expeirence a strong plus
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in luxury goods with revenue exceeding $10 Billion. As the second largest luxury goods organization in the world they have particular expertise in jewelry, watches, and writing implements.
- Collaborate with the Accounting, Brand Finance, Boutique Controlling, Brands and Operations team for successful completion of core duties in the area of general ledger maintenance and reporting.
- Engage in all aspects of general accounting functions, recording journal entries, general ledger account reconciliations, balance sheet analysis, and ad-hoc projects
- Ensure assigned key general ledger accounts are reconciled timely and appropriately stated in accordance with GAAP and IFRS.
- Participate in the annual external audit, internal audit & various ad-hoc projects.
- Partner with I.T. department to achieve best practice systems efficiency and effectiveness relating to brand operations.
- Identify and Lead continuous improvement projects relating to accounting operations.
- Evaluate retail and other related processes to ensure compliance with the Company's internal control policies
- Complete monthly reporting to Parent Company within established time frames.
- Responsible for coordinating Intercompany re-billings and reconciling intercompany accounts.
- Conduct Quarterly financial reviews with brand controlling
- Support the Dunhill brand in populating budgetary data.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. or A.S. Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP a plus
- IT financial systems/strong excel skills and experience to support automation efforts
- Ability to work both with a team and individually.
- Self-Starter and work with nominal supervision.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits offered.