You are here
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing business in Agoura Hills
- Our client is a market leading in outsourced specialized accounting
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest private owner of freestanding hospitals in the United States. They have over 4,000 medical professionals that improve the well-being of patients by providing progressive and compassionate care.
The primary focus of this position to assist in the accounting function whilst at the same time expanding and enhancing your skill set.
The successful candidate will be proficient in the following but looking to expand their skill set. You must also be able to commute to Agoura Hills.
- Perform Bank Reconciliations
- Code/Post all vendor invoices
- Perform weekly check run
- Reconcile Visa credit card statement
- Respond and resolve all vendor inquires.
- Accurate posting and processing of all intercompany charges
- Maintain the supplier details in Soloman/Dynamics to ensure the information is up to date.
- Update weekly aged creditors report and top 15 vendor listings
- Reconcile/Upload weekly food & beverage purchases/invoices
- Have excellent Excel skills
- Reconcile third party charges
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for graduates in Accounting who are looking for the next step in their finance career.
You must have a good level of Excel.
What's on Offer
$45,000 - $55,000 plus benefits