You are here
- Excellent Opportunity to step into a staff accounting role at a big firm
- This Pharma client requires a new staff accountant through growth
About Our Client
Our client is growing from strength to strength and is growing its finance team. They require a staff accountant who is looking for a new challenge and who has a desire to learn.
The succesful candidate will have had expsoure to the following but also have a desire to learn:
- Prepare and book monthly Revenue and Expense journal entries
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare and file monthly Sales Tax Returns
- Prepare and file Business Property Statements
- Perform extra tasks and projects as required from time to time on short notice
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, or a Bachelor's degree in business with emphasis in accounting,is required.
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Must have very good verbal skills.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
What's on Offer
Salary of between $45,000 and $65,000 plus the opportunity to earn overtime and build a career.