You are here
- Leading Private Loan Agency Seeks Staff Accountant
- Located in New York City
About Our Client
My client is a leading private loan agency, some shareholders include leading financial services companies.
- Daily reconciliation of main operating accounts and other bank and securities accounts
- Prepares periodic General Ledger Reconciliations and Accounts Payable disbursements
- Prepares Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income and Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows
- Independently tests of quarter end security portfolio valuation
- Prepares journal entries for various accounting events for the agency
- Checks all invoices presented for payment for accuracy and correct internal approvals
- Prepares and distributes checks in payment of invoices on a weekly basis
- Maintains integrity of the workbook to prepare the Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows, including cell protection on embedded formulas
- Cross-trains with team members to facilitate coverage
- Assists in the preparation of the Annual Report.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Controller
The Successful Applicant
- Must have Oracle or Oracle Fusion General Ledger experience
- At least two to five years of accounting experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Exceptional communication and collaborative skills
What's on Offer
My client is looking for Staff Accountant with Oracle experience for their office in New York City and is offering a competitive base salary and bonus.