You are here
Staff Accountant - Growing Firm
Exciting Opportunity with Upward Mobility
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Process general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Maintain accounts payable by processing and entering vendor invoices, accruing expenses, reconciling accounts.
- Monitor accounts receivable, issue monthly statements, manage deductions, rebates and collections.
- Reconcile inventory accounts in a standard costing environment.
- Maintain fixed asset schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3-5 years related work experience.
- Experience working a manufacturing/standard cost environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced Excel: pivot tables, v look up.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.