You are here
- Excellent Staff Accounting position based in Agoura Hills
- Looking for candidates with strong property accouting background
About Our Client
Our client is a leading pharmaceuticals/medical care company based in Agoura Hills.
The primary focus of this position will be to manage all aspects of the facility monthly lease payments and analysis.
However, there will be some month end related duties as well as assisting in pre-acquisition reconciliation for new facilities.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Lease Payments for 370+ facilities
- Maintain several lease related schedules including but not limited to FASB13 schedules, lease expiration schedules, month end reconciliation and 1099 reporting.
- Operational P & L Snapshot Report
- Pre-Acquisition Reconciliation
- Cost of Sales Month End JE
- Assist in bi yearly physical inventory preparation and analysis
- Back up for Fixed Asset Reporting
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be competent in problem solving and decision making. They will be proficient in Excel. He/she will be capable of solving customer problems and be an effective communicator.
What's on Offer
$55,000 to $60,000