You are here
Great growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a local manufacturing organization established within PA and DE. They work in variety of industries, combining local expertise with the strength and support of a national company.
- Ensure accurate and timely close process. Review, analyze, and prepare monthly journal entries for month end close, including expense accruals, amortizations, and any others that may be required.
- Support the Controller in the preparation and overview of monthly financial statements to verify accuracy and completeness of accounting transactions.
- Prepare and analyze balance sheet account reconciliations and provide explanation of any unusual balances.
- Assist in the preparation of semi-monthly payroll.
- Responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable processes, including vendor and employee payments.
- Analyze actual costs to budget variances.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2-5 years of Staff Accounting experience
- Advanced experience with MS Excel and SAP Accounting Software
- Strong organizational and communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, great health benefits, 401K with match, sick days, paid holidays, and other perks.