You are here
- Philadelphia based real estate company
- Great potiental for growth
About Our Client
Philadelphia based real estate company that is rapidly expanding.
Staff accountants perform a variety of accounting and tax assignments under the supervision of senior staff accountants. Major responsibilities will include performing various phases of audits, reviews and compilations for a variety of small businesses and nonprofit entities as well as pension plans in addition to the preparation and planning for individual, corporate, partnership, trust/estate and nonprofit tax returns.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in an accounting/bookkeeping role.
- Strong current knowledge of basic accounting functions, including journal entries, financial reporting, A/P, A/R, and payroll.
- Ability to multitask between responsibilities; prioritize and handle multiple requests.
- Strong analytically ability.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Associate's / Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting from an accredited university is preferred, but not required.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, health, vision and dental insurance, group term life insurance
- Paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time. We also pay for CPE and professional licenses