You are here
Property Management company is seeking a Staff Accountant!
Staff Accountant - Property expereince preferred
About Our Client
Property, Real Estate, and Construction company!
- A/R Billings
- Assist with the monthly close and review of monthly financial statements
- Prepare journal entries to ensure the financials reflect proper reporting.
- Review balance sheet account reconciliations identifying proposed adjustments, processing errors, and work with other departments to get them resolved.
- Identify necessary process improvements and work to get them implemented.
- Review cash reconciliations and verify they tie to the general ledger, the bank statement and balance to zero. Record any necessary adjustments.
- Satisfy audit requests.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2-3 years GL experience (processing A/P, A/R, JE, etc.)
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Yardi experience is a plus
- AIA billing experience a plus
- Ability to be a self-starter and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
- Maintains a positive attitude and working environment through organization and communication.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects, prioritizes tasks, and exercise good judgment while paying attention to the details.
What's on Offer
Competetive Salary + Bonus + Benefits!